FREE Workshop: The Practical CSM Framework
The basics of customer success management for busy professionals
The Practical CSM Framework is a simple but highly effective framework for customer success management. It divides the typical customer success “journey” into seven key phases, and provides a pre-created set of responses to the most common challenges faced by the CS professional within each phase. Each response is carefully documented with step-by-step guidance on when and how to perform the necessary tasks within it. Using the Practical CSM Framework delivers a consistent approach, maximizes quality and enhances productivity.
PracticalCSM.com is pleased to announce a FREE 60 minute online virtual training workshop for busy professionals, run by our CEO and founder Rick Adams.
This workshop has been run many times and received very high reviews from attendees. It explains the need for and benefits from using a framework, and then provides an overview of the Practical CSM Framework itself. Each of the seven phases within the framework are then described and explained before the workshop ends on how to put it to practical use in the real world.
- What is a Framework and Why do we Need One?
- Overview of the Practical CSM Framework
- Phases 1,2&3: Preparation, Commitment & Onboarding
- Phases 4&5: Adoption Planning & Implementation
- Phases 6&7: Value Realization & Engagement Evaluation
- Putting it All Together
A detailed practical framework that explains both what to do and how to do it at every
stage of the customer success engagement.
Bridges the gap between the theory of customer success and the reality of actually
implementing a customer success program
I plan to implement Rick’s framework not only to my day-to-day activities, but also to serve as our
Customer Success team’s playbook and guide
- Tuesday 5th May 4pm GMT (5pm CET, 11am EST, 8am PCT)
- Tuesday 19th May 9pm GMT (10pm CET, 4pm EST, 1pm PCT)
- Tuesday 2nd June 2pm GMT (3pm CET, 9am EST, 6am PCT)
- Tuesday 16th June 7pm GMT (8pm CET, 2pm EST, 11am PCT)