• What is PCSMF Phase 6: Value Realization all about?
• Comparative Duration of the Value Realization Phase
• Balancing the Needs of Multiple Customers
• Helping Customers to Realize Their Value
• Maximizing Renewals
• Upselling and Crosselling
• Feedback and Advocacy
• Has Everything Been Done?
• Tools for Practical CSM Framework Phase 6: Value Realization
• Activities and Outputs for Practical CSM Framework Phase 6: Value Realization
• Promised and Anticipated Value
• Determining the Value Generated
• Direct Value (Direct Benefits)
• Value is Not Always the Same
• Consultative Questioning
• Selecting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Problems With Value Realization
• Where Does Value Come From?
Knowledge is Power
• Progress Towards Outcome Attainment
• Steps in the Performance Management Process
• Defining the Outcome Requirements and KPIs
• If Stakeholders Don’t Know What They Want…
• If Stakeholders Don’t Agree Between Them as to What They Want…
• Converting Indirect Value into Direct (Financial) Value
• Working to the Customer’s Agenda
Suppliers Need Customers to Remain as Customers
• Realizing Value Vs Attaining Value
What is the Customer’s Agenda?
Problem Solving: What if the Value is Not Being Attained?
• What is Root Cause Analysis?
• Root Cause Analysis Steps
• Five “Why?”s and the Cause and Effect Diagram
• The Role of the CSM in Sales Activities
• Using Consultative Questioning to
• Determine Outcome & KPI Requirements
• Reporting on Progress Towards Outcome Attainment
• Reporting on the Financial Returns from the Investment