Practical CSM Framework
“If I have seen further than others, it is by
standing upon the shoulders of giants.”
Sir Isaac Newton 1642 – 1727
It makes no sense to reinvent the wheel, as doing so is both painful and time consuming, and can also lead to mistakes being made that will cause the overall quality of output to drop alongside the obvious reduction in quantity of output.
The purpose of the Practical CSM Framework is to provide simple to follow and highly practical, step-by-step guidance for CSMs to follow. Following this guidance enables CSMs to perform all of the essential tasks shared by the majority of CSMs in a way that ensures consistency of end results for customers as well as increasing each CSM’s own productivity levels and reducing problems arising from errors and/or omissions.
What is more, the Practical CSM Framework is COMPLETELY FREE TO USE
Overview of the Practical CSM Framework
Find out More about the Practical CSM Framework
Interested in learning more?
- Purchase our book Practical Customer Success Management: A best practice framework for rapid generation of customer success. Detailed advice and explanations for every step, plus an entire suite of downloadable tools and templates.
- Purchase our CCSMP training program containing 40 to 50 hours of training activity spread across a variety of formats including, reading, watching videos, taking quizzes and completing case study-based exercises.
Sign up for FREE membership to PracticalCSM.com
- FREE: Chapter One of my book “Practical Customer Success Management” – yours to keep
- FREE: 22 page detailed white paper on the Practical CSM Framework – yours to keep
- Monthly newsletter containing the very latest CS-related articles and news, sent directly to your inbox
- An extra 10% off the price of our Certified CSM Professional training program (members only discount)